All Aboard The Struggle Bus



Hahahaha! What a season this has been! Endless time. Two words that used to be a foreign language. When this whole quarantine thing happened, it didn't phase me at first. I was eager and excited for all the time I would have to relax and enjoy hobbies. I thought it would be a great time to grow towards the Lord.

But in the past week, I've STRUGGLED!! I have not picked up my bible even as I write this blog. I know, I know. It's bad. And I hate it. On Instagram, I follow a couple of bible journaling accounts, and every time I look at them I am disgusted about the amount of time I've wasted on distractions and worthless things.

I KNOW I'm definitely not the only one who struggles with spiritual discipline. I'm going to be working on it. Praying the Lord helps me desire reading His truth. Every time I do it's always more than worthwhile.

There really isn't a purpose in me even sharing this. I just wanted to be real and share where I am right now. I want to be raw and honest.

Comments

Popular Posts