April 2020 Playlist




April 2020 Playlist

Here are some of my favorite songs going into this month!

1. You'll Call I will Answer by David Leonard (from I Still Believe)

2. Nothing Else by The Belonging Co, Cody Carnes

3. Wellspring by Leeland

4. Another In The Fire by Hillsong United

5. My Soul Sings by Housefires, Kirby Kaple, Dante Brown

6. My Testimony by Elevation Worship

7. What Love Looks Like by Elle Limebear

8. Peace by Still by Hope Darst

9. I Will Wait by David Leonard

10. The Blessing by Kari Jobe, Cody Carnes, and Elevation Worship.

11. I Don't Wanna Go by Chris Renzema

12. Messy Life by Shea Salisbury (Suggestion from Allison Spence :))

13. Be Thou My Vision by Audrey Assad

14. Be Still by Olivia Georgia

15. Be Still by Hillsong Worship

Comments

Popular Posts